Baked Potato Chip Chicken Tenders Recipe #SimplyBetter
In celebration of World Health Day, we wanted to share with you a #SimplyBetter recipe that not only tastes delicious but is better for you too! We’ve teamed up with lifestyle influencer and foodie Rawan Shehadeh @rawanshehs to create this fantastic Baked Potato Chip Chicken Tenders dish using our Hunter’s Gourmet Sea Salt Hand Cooked Potato Chips. Perfect for dipping in a honey mustard sauce and serving with a side salad of your choice.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 bag of Hunter’s Gourmet Hand Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt (125g)
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Salt & black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2-3 tsp Garlic powder
- 2-3 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
What you’ll need to do:
- For the chicken: preheat the oven to 230°C. Line a baking sheet for its parchment.
- In a bowl, add flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt & black pepper and stir to combine.
- Beat the eggs with black pepper in a separate bowl.
- Finely crush Hunter’s Gourmet Hand Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt and pour into a bowl.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper. Dip the chicken in seasoned flour, then into egg mixture and finally into potato chips. Make sure the chips stick to the surface.
- Transfer chicken strips to the baking sheet.
- Bake, flipping halfway through until the chicken is golden for about 20 minutes.
- For the honey mustard sauce, mix together Mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Yellow mustard, Honey & salt to taste.
- Serve sauce with chicken and enjoy!
Follow us @huntersgourmet_uae to discover more of our #SimplyBetter snacks.