When you choose to work with Hunter Foods, you choose to work with one of the fastest growing and most innovative gourmet foods & snacks companies in the Middle East. We are looking for dedicated and dynamic self-starters to join us in making Hunter Foods even better in the years to come.
Our unique corporate culture bridges diversity and enforces community; when you are with us, you are family. When you leave for the day, we want you to know the time and energy you have spent with us has had a direct impact on our company.
If you enjoy snacks and would like to be a part of a busy team where everyone is valued and respected, consider a career with Hunter Foods!
We are hiring a Sales Supervisor
Are you a highly professional passionate salesperson, if yes we have a job vacant for you.
Responsible for managing & growing the business within UAE.
We are looking for a suitable candidate with minim of 5-6 years UAE experience of having worked in a FMCG (snack foods) industry.
- Ensuring the growth of the business.
- Managing the team.
- Promotion Plans proposal & implementation – based on effectiveness for the segment.
- Meet financial objectives, analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Monitor local competition & share information.
- Handle customer queries & complaints.
Candidates must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience in FMCG (snack foods industry).
- Good selling skills, fluent in English, excellent command in Microsoft applications, self-confident, team player, flexible and adaptable, excellent communication skills, multi tasker, keeps tabs on deadlines, self-motivated and having an outgoing personality
- UAE driving license.
Interested candidates, please send your cv with complete details and photo to email@example.com
We are hiring an International Sales Coordinator
Responsibilities & Duties (Primary):
- Provide support to the Export Sales department with accurate information and documentation regarding the products being handled
- Provide ongoing support and information to key customers of the company
- Liaising between other departments, export sales team, and the clients
- Tracking sales orders to ensure that they are scheduled as per requested delivery terms
- Coordinate with various internal departments to ensure a smooth movement of export shipments
- Ensure close and effective relations with our customers which aim to support sales objectives
- Ensuring an accurate and timely delivery of all reports required by the management
- Maintain database of clients and export markets
- Market analysis of different countries and client requirements
- Investigate opportunities for new products and customers
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents
- Excellent communication skills to include writing, and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- The capability to follow instructions and procedures
- Self-motivated, work independently, responsibly and professionally
- Solid multi-tasking skills to be successful
- Well versed with the import-export formalities for movement of cargo for a company based in JAFZA/NIP
- Bilingual preferred English/Arabic
- Good relationship team player
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience in FMCG environment
APPLY FOR VACANCIES
JOIN OUR TEAM
Please send your resume through one of the following means,
Send your resume by filling the following form.
Send your resume to CAREERS@HUNTERFOODS.COM with mentioning the reference number on your email subject.
Hunter Foods Limited FZCO.
P.O. BOX 17022, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, U.A.E